Wednesday, August 16th 2017
GALAX is apparently on the verge of launching two GPU overclocking-specific products, materialized in the HOF Power Board and an LN2 memory pot kit. Built to increase overclockability in your graphics card of choice, the GALAX power board will allow you to feed the GPU with way more power than it is designed to receive - provided you have decent cooling for the increased temperatures and operating voltages. And with the caveat of whether or not your GPU manufacturer of choice allows such changes in voltage.
- Supports up to 2GHz switching frequency with IR3595A PWM chip
- Integrated DrMOS providing 60A current, 16-power phase providing input current up to 960A
- Panasonic SP-CAP aluminium polymer 470uf volume offering stable current even under load
- GPU voltage adjustable range of 0.9-1.6V
- 8-Pin x 3 external power supply can provide up to 450W auxiliary power
- Variety of voltage monitoring points for accurate overclocking with real-time voltage monitoring