Monday, June 4th 2018

ASUS Enters Liquid PC Cooling with the ROG RYUO 120 and RYUJIN 240 AIO Coolers

ASUS added to the very long list of Republic of Gamers (ROG) branded hardware that can make up your gaming PC, with its first directly branded all-in-one liquid CPU cooler, the ROG RYUO 120 and the RYUJIN 240/360. Now, you might be thinking "hey look, it's yet another AIO cooler plastered with an ROG logo, a dash of RGB lighting, and a price-premium to make up for the brand," but pay close attention to the pump-block. It's studded with an actual 1.77-inch full-color OLED display, which shows the ROG logo out of the box, but when interfaced with software over a USB 2.0 header, it displays a host of things such as RPMs, coolant temperature, CPU temperature, a personalized logo, or even an animated GIF! This, besides an addressable RGB ring along the perimeter on the RYUO 120, and a polygonal element on the RYUJIN 240/360. If your interest is only piqued 99% by this point, allow the included Noctua IndustrialPPC fans, and M.2 SSD cooling to make up for the remaining 1% for the RYUJIN series. Not all Asetek-sourced AIO coolers are equal.
Add your own comment

3 Comments on ASUS Enters Liquid PC Cooling with the ROG RYUO 120 and RYUJIN 240 AIO Coolers

#1
FreedomEclipse
~Technological Technocrat~
Are there any prizes in being the first on TPU to call it out as an ASETEK unit??? Its just a rebadged ASETEK AIO that Corsair and possibly Antec also sell.
Posted on Reply