Return of Mini - retired. check mini 2.0
November 27th 2007
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- FX-62 @ 3GHz (TR Ultra-90 w/ panaflo 92mm fan)
- Asus Mobo, from HP system. NF 6150 chipset, AM2.
- 2GB DDR2-800 ram
- Inno3D 8800GT 512MB (bios mod, 740MHz/2000MHz DDR)
- Accelero S1 cooler on the 8800GT.
- 160GB IDE drive (Samsung)
- Auzentech 7.1 X-plosion sound card
- DTV2000 H Digital TV tuner
- 520W OCZ powerstream PSU
- Silverstone TJ08 mATX case
- External/USB 160GB drive (samsung SATA-II) and USB 2.0 DVD-RW drive.
You try squishing it all in a matx case :P Lots of creative wiring was done, extra cooling all over, fans modded to 5/7V or temp controlled.
This system runs a 40" HDTV when its at home, and goes to lans on the weekends. Pretty much spare parts thrown together, that i added a good CPU and video card to, so that it was gaming capable.