Northern Lights #13 v2.0 Aurora Borealis
January 13th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- ALL STOCK SPEEDS...
- Dell 531s (slim 4" wide)
- Dell mobo w/ AMD Hammer
- AMD 64 Athlon x2 5000+ 2.6ghz x2(ADO5000DOBOX)
- A-Date Vitesta Extreme Edition 4GBs.800mhz@4-4-4-12(Adqvd1a16k)
- Nvidia 8400GS 256mb VGA (model#???)
- Hitachi 320gb@7200rpm HDD (HDT7250-32-VLA)
- TSST CORP. DVD+/-RW (TS-H653B)
- Dell 19" widescreen lcd (SE198WFP)
- Logitech Z5300E 5.1 280W surround sound (970102-1403)
- Iogear wireless keyboard/mouse (GKM531RA)
- Micro web cam (IC50C)
- Realtek 7.0 Audio.
- Dell factory keyboard/mouse
Over 60 hours and WAY to much money in this mod...Custom Acrylic window(clear),8 40mm red led fans,1 80mm green led aluminum frame CPU fan(aerocool),1 80mm blue led aluminum frame blowhole fan(aerocool),1 80mm red led PSU fan(Silenx),1 60mm blue led HDD cooler(Thermaltake A2427),4 4" blue CC lights(logisys),2 5' EL wires(logisys),3 digital temp. probes(Frozencpu),1 6-way fan controller(sunbeamtech),1 110/12v converter to power all the toys(CS-120/0502000-E)
ONLY 4" WIDE. This system is great for it's intended use!Surfing,Gaming,Music,Email,Chatting,and Porn. Over 60 hours and WAY to much money in mods. 13 FANS TOTAL. 4 inverters for running CC lights and EL wire,red and blue Spiral-Wrap,8 fan extenders, 12 Molex connectors, 3 Molex splitters, 4 Molex extenders and more. WAY too much stuff to hide in this slim tower. METALCAST coating(blue) on inside of case, over CC lights, and around outside edge of window. RUNS VERY FAST with Comcast Hi-Speed, just wanted to make it look wild. TIMESHIFT PLAYS AND LOOKS AWSOME !!! ( I know, could look better)