Dual P3 Legacy Machine Still Pwns < 200W
April 8th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Dual Pentium III-S 1.4 OC'd to 1.6Ghz
- MSI 9105 (VIA VT8653 NB) supporting DDR
- 2Gb OCZ DDR400 running DDR300 (FSB151Mhz)
- Gainward 7800GS+ 512Mb AGP! UC'd
- Samsung SpinPoint ATA133 120Gb
- TurtleBeach Vortex 8820 Audio
- Sony DVD Writer
- Windows 2000 Pro SP4 Rollup 1!!!
Many HS added to MSI9105! 7900GS is underclocked to 432/324Mhz 3D/2D Core with 625Mhz Mem. The Heat Spreaders have been removed from these Tualatin P3's and Evercool Heatpipes added http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HPA-C715 This box runs fine up to 1.666Ghz, however the NIC can't handle the PCI clock over FSB151Mhz. The PCI clock is OC'd from 33 to 38Mhz.
If you don't believe, look for CountryHam or Temujin on the FEAR MP servers! Get ready to be TRAINED! This machine runs 3DMark06 at 3638!! http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=12381596 [CHECK IT OUT, ONLY 1 LIKE IT AT FUTUREMARK OUT OF 3+MILLION] Thanks for viewing this AWESOME RELIC! (In case you are wondering - yes the mouse still has a ball!)