April 10th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- QX9650 *
- Asus Maximus Formula se bitspower WC block *
- Geil Esoteria rev.2 8gb *
- HD4870 512MB TOXIC Crossfire *
- Asus PhysX *
- supremeFX II *
- 500 gb seagate 7.200rpm sata2 *
- 2 x 500 gb wd 7.200rpm sata2 *
- NEC DVDRW *
- Tagan 900watt *
* My first case construction. The material used is MDF (Medium Density Fiber Wood Compound), mainly due to its' superb noise and vibration reduction properties. 1) Designed it from scratch having in mind that I need room for two seperate WC loops, about 14 fans, and room to hide all drives and psu from view! Details about the case construction you can read in the worklog. 2) The WC consists of two different pumps, blocks, reservoirs, radiators. One is 1/2 inch (CPU loop) and the other is a 8/10mm (NB-SB loop). 3) Bullseye reservoir placed in custom side holder 4)Every cage and fan controller was painted black, as well as the mobo tray and front fan grills. 5) Applied speaker type features. Installed sub-woofer grills to the rear of the case, as well as retractable handles and anti-vibration feet.