February 7th 2010
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- NZXT Tempest EVO Case
- Intel i5 750 2.6GHz Quad Core CPU
- ASUS P7P55D Deluxe Motherboard
- G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz CAS 6 2x2GB Memory
- XFX ATi 5770
- 74GB WD Raptor 10,000RPM Hard Drive
- Samsung DVD-RW +/- Optical Drive
- Corsair 650HX Power Supply
- 8 inch 24 pin PSU extension
- Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU Block
- EK ASUS P7P55D Acrylic Chipset and MOSFET's Blocks
- EK Reservoir Combo DCP 4.0
- EK MCP 4.0 Water Pump
- EK 5770 GPU Block
- HW Labs SR1 120 Radiator
- Koolance 2x140 Radiator
- PrimoFlex 7/16 inch Inner Diameter Tubing - White
- BitsPower Matte Black 1/2 inch Barbs
This build was meant to be simple and functional. Nothing really flashy, just a water cooled rig with a functional and cleanly designed layout.
The hardest part of this build was cable management and keeping everything themed correctly. Overall, I am very happy with this build. It came out almost exactly like I had imagined. Before I bought any parts I sketched up everything in Google SketchUp to give me a general idea of what was capable. After research and hours of work, i5_alive is complete and running very well.