January 7th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Phenom II 920 @ 3.5GHz
- MSI K9A2 Platinum 790FX
- G.Skill DDRII 800MHz 4x1GB
- XFX GTX260 Black Edition
- Acer AL2016W 20" Widescreen LCD
- Thermaltake PurePower RX 600W Modular PSU
- Scythe Katana II Heatsink
- Noctua NF-B9 92mm Fan (CPU Heatsink)
- Noctua NF-S12 120mm Fan (Intake)
- Noctua NF-S12 120mm Fan (Exhaust)
- Western Digital 74GB Raptor HD
- Seagate Barracuda 320GB HD
- Samsung DL DVD-RW+/-
- HEC Black Steel Case
- Razer Lycosa Keyboard
- Razer DeathAdder Mouse
- Razer eXactMat Mouse Pad
- Senhessier HD485 Head Phones
- Logitech USB Mic (awesome mic!)
- Creative 2.1 Speaker Setup - Over 6 years old!
Painted the inside of the case a semi-gloss black to match the exterior. Installed a side panel window using Lowe's plexiglass (crummy btw). For edge trimming I used Autozone's edge trimming for cars. Dremeled out sections on the motherboard tray for better cable management. Dremeled out the front and rear stock fan grills for better airflow. Dremeled out the majority of the hard drive slots to free up unused space. Used Lowe's provided screws and washers to mount the hard drives in the optical bays. They were mounted backwards for better cable management. Installed foam on both side panels, bottom of the case and top of the case for sound dampening/dust trapping. Installed two white cold cathode lights for bling. :) The next change will be a Phenom II 940.