Tuesday, September 3rd 2013
Toshiba will release in mid-September the new product of SDHC memory card which designed popular character Sanrio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Sanrio), the Hello Kitty. This was the second of the product collaboration with Sanrio, I finish it in the original design of the limit which treated the face of Hello Kitty. In addition, it now supports the UHS Speed ??Class 1 in the UHS-I interface for high-speed SD speed class that guarantees 10MB / second or more data transfer speed of reading and writing at the time as "Class 10". In collaboration with Sanrio in the future, the Company has scheduled the release of memory products with various character was designed also to other than Hello Kitty.
- Name of product: SD-H08GKT
- Capacity: 8GB
- Speed-class: Class 10
- Interface: SD memory card standard compliant
- Power-supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Compliance: SD memory card standard compliant
- External dimensions 32.0mm (L) × 24.0mm (W) × 2.1mm (T)
- Mass About 2g
- Operating environment: o Temperature: -25 ~ 85 ° C.
o (non-condensing) 30 ~ 80% RH: humidity