Friday, September 11th 2015

AquaComputer Announces Kryograpics Radeon R9 Nano Water Block

AquaComputer announced one of the first full-coverage water blocks for the Radeon R9 Nano, the Kryographics R9 Nano. This single-slot thick block made of copper, with an acrylic top (opaque brushed aluminium top option also available), covers almost the entire area of the incredibly compact PCB of the R9 Nano, its coolant channel passes over both the GPU and VRM areas of the card. Pre-orders for the card will begin on Friday (11/09), the block will be available the following week.

Update: AquaComputer put out prices.

  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO - 94,90 Euro
  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO acrylic glass edition - 104,90 Euro
  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO black edition - 104,90 Euro
  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO, nickel plated version - 109,90 Euro
  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version - 119,90 Euro
  • kryographics for kryographics Radeon R9 NANO black edition, nickel plated version - 119,90 Euro
Add your own comment

32 Comments on AquaComputer Announces Kryograpics Radeon R9 Nano Water Block

#1
manofthem
WCG-TPU Team All-Star!
Another gorgeous block by Aquacomputer! :respect:
Posted on Reply
#2
RejZoR
Ok, but why isn't the block black with that red acrylic?
Posted on Reply
#3
the54thvoid
Lovely but at Nano price adding a loop makes it an irrelevance. For less money you can buy the Fury X (already under water) or put a Fury X in a custom loop for same price but more performance.
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on when its only marginally larger but better big brother is the same price.
Nanos only purpose (over Fury X) is an exceptionally small case. Adding a block and hence custom loop removes its reason to exist.
Posted on Reply
#4
vega22
yea, but lets be honest here, that is about as sexy as you can make a pile of glass and copper look :D


Posted on Reply
#5
GreiverBlade
RejZoR said:
Ok, but why isn't the block black with that red acrylic?
the acrylic is not red, just in case ... ;)

and black? oh please, it's Aquacomputer not XSPC or EK, they do pure copper or Nickel coated for "color" no excessive paint-job witht them.

the54thvoid said:
Lovely but at Nano price adding a loop makes it an irrelevance. For less money you can buy the Fury X (already under water) or put a Fury X in a custom loop for same price but more performance.
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on when its only marginally larger but better big brother is the same price.
Nanos only purpose (over Fury X) is an exceptionally small case. Adding a block and hence custom loop removes its reason to exist.
well that would still cost less than my GTX980 Poseidon Platinum, tho the size of that thing would look a bit off in my AIR540 ...


if the MSRP was respected ...
hum technically if ALL msrp would be respected in Switzerland .... a 980 would not cost like a 980Ti msrp and a Fury X or 980Ti would not cost 99% of a Titan msrp .... which means the Nano will cost around 800-850chf instead of 650-660chf
Posted on Reply
#6
RejZoR
But then you need to have other stuff in pure comper and I can find exactly zero components with such color scheme. It'll clash. Where black and red, well, that would fit to 3/4 of components...
Posted on Reply
#7
GreiverBlade
RejZoR said:
But then you need to have other stuff in pure comper and I can find exactly zero components with such color scheme. It'll clash. Where black and red, well, that would fit to 3/4 of components...
pure copper or nickel plated fits just like black would fits, it depends on users taste, i had a Kryografics Hawaii in Nickel plated black edition (smoked Acrylic) and it was perfectly fitting my color scheme, even in copper it would have ...

in the end: it does not clash it blend quite correctly, and even if it is standing out a bit it give a "charm" to it too ...

and nope not you don't need to have other stuff in pure copper ... and also there is not "zero" component with that look, VRM/PCH block CPU block even CPU HSF can be found in copper (or nickel plated).
searching a bit help's a lot ;)

what's good with Aquacomputer is they are cheaper than XSPC and EK, well thanks to the "no gimmick" build ... :laugh:
Posted on Reply
#8
PowerPC
I bet Noctua fans would look great with that :3
Posted on Reply
#9
Dany
the54thvoid said:
Lovely but at Nano price adding a loop makes it an irrelevance. For less money you can buy the Fury X (already under water) or put a Fury X in a custom loop for same price but more performance.
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on when its only marginally larger but better big brother is the same price.
Nanos only purpose (over Fury X) is an exceptionally small case. Adding a block and hence custom loop removes its reason to exist.
if u dont have enough money to buy NANO that doesnt mean that NANO is irrelevant , NANO is unique by its design and it's targeted to mini-itx market , there's no gpus like NANO on mini-itx market , NANO is using HBM which is not so cheap to manufacture , NANO will be limited and not available for everyone out there , so basically its the same chip as fury x , 100W less power , 6" size which makes NANO the smallest gpu on planet , with those things being said i believe that NANO is available only for people / gamers who really want it and can afford it , according to your comment / reply , all TitanX's owners are retarded , right ? so if you buy an expensive product that makes you a moron / retarded person ? thats wrong and you should buy things which you really can afford , do you think that those rich " retards " care about your comment ? they dont really care , they'll become owners of NANO before you call another person " retarded " , thats the way things are , deal with it , thats how life really is , as for custom water-blocks they are welcomed to NANO's owners , what do you care if NANO has a water-block or not ? if i were you i'd stop talking b.s. about AMD's products , saying that you are "okay" with NVIDIA's expensive products , thats wrong very wrong , so stop trolling , NANO is first of its kind so AMD is charging you for it 'cause right now NANO doesnt really have a direct competitor judging by its small size , design etc.. , thats all for now , cheers !! :)
Posted on Reply
#10
Schrodinger's Bodybag
Dany said:
if u dont have enough money to buy NANO that doesnt mean that NANO is irrelevant ,
The54void never said he didn't have enough money to purchase the nano and the nano is the exact same price as the fury x.

Dany said:
NANO is unique by its design and it's targeted to mini-itx market , there's no gpus like NANO on mini-itx market , NANO is using HBM which is not so cheap to manufacture ,
With the stock fan, yes the nano targeted at the itx market where as the fury x's stock fan not so much. With a full water block the nano is the exact same size as the fury x with a full water block, which makes the nano redundant with the full water block when the fury x will perform much better with a water block in the same form factor.

The54void never trashed AMD, nor did he trash the consumers of the high-end demographic of the graphics card market. If you had bothered to read the post prior to going on a tangent(which I will NOT quote) you would have understood this.
Posted on Reply
#11
Dany
Schrodinger's Bodybag said:
The54void never said he didn't have enough money to purchase the nano and the nano is the exact same price as the fury x.

With the stock fan, yes the nano targeted at the itx market where as the fury x's stock fan not so much. With a full water block the nano is the exact same size as the fury x with a full water block, which makes the nano redundant with the full water block when the fury x will perform much better with a water block in the same form factor.

The54void never trashed AMD, nor did he trash the consumers of the high-end demographic of the graphics card market. If you had bothered to read the post prior to going on a tangent(which I will NOT quote) you would have understood this.
give me a break , are you his lawyer ? your not so mind your own business , NANO is smaller than fury x , check your facts , NANO is 6" size , thats smaller than 7,52" of fury x's size , stop misleading by saying wrong and false informations !! :)
Posted on Reply
#12
the54thvoid
Dany said:
if u dont have enough money to buy NANO that doesnt mean that NANO is irrelevant , NANO is unique by its design and it's targeted to mini-itx market , there's no gpus like NANO on mini-itx market , NANO is using HBM which is not so cheap to manufacture , NANO will be limited and not available for everyone out there , so basically its the same chip as fury x , 100W less power , 6" size which makes NANO the smallest gpu on planet , with those things being said i believe that NANO is available only for people / gamers who really want it and can afford it , according to your comment / reply , all TitanX's owners are retarded , right ? so if you buy an expensive product that makes you a moron / retarded person ? thats wrong and you should buy things which you really can afford , do you think that those rich " retards " care about your comment ? they dont really care , they'll become owners of NANO before you call another person " retarded " , thats the way things are , deal with it , thats how life really is , as for custom water-blocks they are welcomed to NANO's owners , what do you care if NANO has a water-block or not ? if i were you i'd stop talking b.s. about AMD's products , saying that you are "okay" with NVIDIA's expensive products , thats wrong very wrong , so stop trolling , NANO is first of its kind so AMD is charging you for it 'cause right now NANO doesnt really have a direct competitor judging by its small size , design etc.. , thats all for now , cheers !! :)

AMD R9 Nano has been officially reviewed by tech sites such as ::toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
Where to start?

Okay.

I clearly said:
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on
You clearly said:
NANO is unique by its design and it's targeted to mini-itx market
So, if you untangle your knickers for a moment, you'll see that your very definition of it being for ITX clearly validates my post that adding a block and therefore requiring a custom loop (rad/res/pump) takes it away from all fitting inside an ITX case. Nano was released to be powered by a single fan - that is the ONLY reason it is power throttled by AMD. The addition of a water block and custom loop makes it:
1) too big for enclosure in an ITX case
2) slower (using overclock in both cards) than Fury X
3) taking points (1) and (2) into account, you'd have increased cost of $100-300 above a stock Fury X to implement the custom loop which will sit outside your cute ITX case, breaking the argument for it being an ITX card.

As my lawyer clearly stated (thanks dude, cheque's in the post :toast:) I have nothing against the Fiji core or Nano or Fury X. However if you can't see that putting a water block on a Nano destroys it's intended ITX case fitting use - you are a moron. If you are going to invest in an AMD high end card for ANY price under the Sun, you'd put a block on a Fury X (or leave it as it is).

The logical corruption of brand die-hards is truly bewildering.

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM LOOP ON AN AMD CARD - BUY A FURY X, NOT A NANO BECAUSE A CUSTOM LOOP NANO WILL NOT FIT IN AN ITX CASE ANY BETTER THAN A STOCK OR CUSTOM LOOP FURY X.

If you want a powerful card that fits in an ITX case that doesn't fit a standard sized card - buy a Nano. As soon as you talk about custom loops, the size is irrelevant - an ITX case that can't contain a standard card cant contain a Nano plus custom loop.

Addressing the pricing is simple. At $650 which is better Nano or Fury X? In all non-ITX case requirements the Fury X is better (pump noise <if any> is less than definite Nano coil whine). In ITX only cases where only Nano fits - Nano is the ONLY option. But if you add a custom loop to a $650 Nano - you cant use the said ITX enclosure, therefore the Fury X is faster and fits the same case the Nano custom loop will fit.

Titan X buyers retarded? No. Titan X has 'limited' advantages over a 980ti (memory and cores). Also, a 980ti has to clock slightly higher than a Titan X to be faster due to the core difference. Is the price jump justified - yes, if it's deemed that by purchasers. Is Nano worth $650? Yes, if it';s deemed that by the ITX market for the fastest card on earth in that form factor. Is it worth $650 when you cant put it in an ITX case because you have a custom loop attached? Of course it's bloody not, the Fury X is CHEAPER, FASTER, and not thermally locked down as tight as the Nano.

Do you see now?

ITX case - tiny card required = Nano
Nano plus custom loop doesn't fit in small tiny case, ergo = buy a Fury X.
Custom loop makes the Nano card a complete waste of money unless you actually want a tiny card. And even if your water blocked tiny Nano hides inside that tiny cute case, that tiny cute case is spilling out tubes and rads.

Notice, I've at all times said - buy a Fury X if you're thinking of going custom water with a Nano.
Posted on Reply
#13
RCoon
Gaming Moderator
Dany said:
if u dont have enough money to buy NANO that doesnt mean that NANO is irrelevant , NANO is unique by its design and it's targeted to mini-itx market , there's no gpus like NANO on mini-itx market , NANO is using HBM which is not so cheap to manufacture , NANO will be limited and not available for everyone out there , so basically its the same chip as fury x , 100W less power , 6" size which makes NANO the smallest gpu on planet , with those things being said i believe that NANO is available only for people / gamers who really want it and can afford it , according to your comment / reply , all TitanX's owners are retarded , right ? so if you buy an expensive product that makes you a moron / retarded person ? thats wrong and you should buy things which you really can afford , do you think that those rich " retards " care about your comment ? they dont really care , they'll become owners of NANO before you call another person " retarded " , thats the way things are , deal with it , thats how life really is , as for custom water-blocks they are welcomed to NANO's owners , what do you care if NANO has a water-block or not ? if i were you i'd stop talking b.s. about AMD's products , saying that you are "okay" with NVIDIA's expensive products , thats wrong very wrong , so stop trolling , NANO is first of its kind so AMD is charging you for it 'cause right now NANO doesnt really have a direct competitor judging by its small size , design etc.. , thats all for now , cheers !! :)

AMD R9 Nano has been officially reviewed by tech sites such as ::toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
You seem like a fresh face, and your posts are peculiar, so I decided to look at your posting history. Allow me to "break you in". I can see you're one of those overly-zealous types, and in most of your (grammatically lacking)posts, you seem to chunder on about AMD an awful lot. That's fine by me. But when it comes to dogmatic, incessant posting that involves copious amounts of AMD related links and "OMG AMD IS AMAZING YOU ALL SUCK, SCREW NVIDIA, AMD IS THE BEST, YOU'RE ALL WRONG", I start to get tired and grumpy, and you start to look like a spammer.

It doesn't help anybody.

So this is your break in. Calm down, be tactful.
Posted on Reply
#14
ne6togadno
the54thvoid said:
A CUSTOM LOOP NANO WILL NOT FIT IN AN ITX CASE ANY BETTER THAN A STOCK OR CUSTOM LOOP FURY X.
i can design you itx case that can fit nano with full loop and volume of case wont be more then 10-15% bigger then volume of this (it might be possible to fit it in same volume but i have to find dimensions of DG's case first and make some calcs) and i wont use pcie riser but it will most likely fit only 2 ssds not 3. this said just for engineering chalange.
case ofc will be coustom with very limited hardware compability and while technicaly fulfilling some of itx specs wont be very correct to be named itx

as for the rest i quite agree with you. nano is just halo product targeted to itx niche and have very limited sense ouside of this niche with current price/performance. taking into account that most of current itx cases are designed to fit 250-260mm cards and 120-140mm aio for cpu at 650$ price tag furyX is better purchase which leaves for nano only the halo even in its very specific market.
Posted on Reply
#15
Dany
the54thvoid said:
Where to start?

Okay.

I clearly said:


You clearly said:


So, if you untangle your knickers for a moment, you'll see that your very definition of it being for ITX clearly validates my post that adding a block and therefore requiring a custom loop (rad/res/pump) takes it away from all fitting inside an ITX case. Nano was released to be powered by a single fan - that is the ONLY reason it is power throttled by AMD. The addition of a water block and custom loop makes it:
1) too big for enclosure in an ITX case
2) slower (using overclock in both cards) than Fury X
3) taking points (1) and (2) into account, you'd have increased cost of $100-300 above a stock Fury X to implement the custom loop which will sit outside your cute ITX case, breaking the argument for it being an ITX card.

As my lawyer clearly stated (thanks dude, cheque's in the post :toast:) I have nothing against the Fiji core or Nano or Fury X. However if you can't see that putting a water block on a Nano destroys it's intended ITX case fitting use - you are a moron. If you are going to invest in an AMD high end card for ANY price under the Sun, you'd put a block on a Fury X (or leave it as it is).

The logical corruption of brand die-hards is truly bewildering.

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM LOOP ON AN AMD CARD - BUY A FURY X, NOT A NANO BECAUSE A CUSTOM LOOP NANO WILL NOT FIT IN AN ITX CASE ANY BETTER THAN A STOCK OR CUSTOM LOOP FURY X.

If you want a powerful card that fits in an ITX case that doesn't fit a standard sized card - buy a Nano. As soon as you talk about custom loops, the size is irrelevant - an ITX case that can't contain a standard card cant contain a Nano plus custom loop.

Addressing the pricing is simple. At $650 which is better Nano or Fury X? In all non-ITX case requirements the Fury X is better (pump noise <if any> is less than definite Nano coil whine). In ITX only cases where only Nano fits - Nano is the ONLY option. But if you add a custom loop to a $650 Nano - you cant use the said ITX enclosure, therefore the Fury X is faster and fits the same case the Nano custom loop will fit.

Titan X buyers retarded? No. Titan X has 'limited' advantages over a 980ti (memory and cores). Also, a 980ti has to clock slightly higher than a Titan X to be faster due to the core difference. Is the price jump justified - yes, if it's deemed that by purchasers. Is Nano worth $650? Yes, if it';s deemed that by the ITX market for the fastest card on earth in that form factor. Is it worth $650 when you cant put it in an ITX case because you have a custom loop attached? Of course it's bloody not, the Fury X is CHEAPER, FASTER, and not thermally locked down as tight as the Nano.

Do you see now?

ITX case - tiny card required = Nano
Nano plus custom loop doesn't fit in small tiny case, ergo = buy a Fury X.
Custom loop makes the Nano card a complete waste of money unless you actually want a tiny card. And even if your water blocked tiny Nano hides inside that tiny cute case, that tiny cute case is spilling out tubes and rads.

Notice, I've at all times said - buy a Fury X if you're thinking of going custom water with a Nano.
we should let people decide for themselves , your point of view is valid but as long we are not potential buyers why should we care if someone is buying nano with water-block or not , overall thats a good advice , cheers !! :)
RCoon said:
You seem like a fresh face, and your posts are peculiar, so I decided to look at your posting history. Allow me to "break you in". I can see you're one of those overly-zealous types, and in most of your (grammatically lacking)posts, you seem to chunder on about AMD an awful lot. That's fine by me. But when it comes to dogmatic, incessant posting that involves copious amounts of AMD related links and "OMG AMD IS AMAZING YOU ALL SUCK, SCREW NVIDIA, AMD IS THE BEST, YOU'RE ALL WRONG", I start to get tired and grumpy, and you start to look like a spammer.

It doesn't help anybody.

So this is your break in. Calm down, be tactful.
chill down dude , dont twist my own words just to feel good about something , thats my point of view and who are you to judge me over it ? i've never said AMD is amazing or any words from above , stop flamming cause your not helping at all , stop busting my bulls over my own posts , you dont like them get over and take a chill pill , thats all , bye bye for now !! :)
Posted on Reply
#16
the54thvoid
ne6togadno said:
i can design you itx case that can fit nano with full loop and volume of case wont be more then 10-15% bigger then volume of this (it might be possible to fit it in same volume but i have to find dimensions of DG's case first and make some calcs) and i wont use pcie riser but it will most likely fit only 2 ssds not 3. this said just for engineering chalange.
case ofc will be coustom with very limited hardware compability and while technicaly fulfilling some of itx specs wont be very correct to be named itx

as for the rest i quite agree with you. nano is just halo product targeted to itx niche and have very limited sense ouside of this niche with current price/performance. taking into account that most of current itx cases are designed to fit 250-260mm cards and 120-140mm aio for cpu at 650$ price tag furyX is better purchase which leaves for nano only the halo even in its very specific market.
Umm, building a custom case for a custom loop is twisting my logic but i'll bite - that same case would fit a Fury X custom loop too with correct spacial design for PSU, riser space, drives etc. My point still stands - water block on Nano makes it far less desirable than a Fury X.

EDIT: FTR - AMD could easily make a full fledged Fury X, in Nano dimensions but not for SFF. Nano is a contrived product for solely PR. Nano sized full Fury X with loop = really interesting. Cue the Fury X2.
Posted on Reply
#17
Tatty_One
Senior Moder@tor
Dany said:
we should let people decide for themselves , your point of view is valid but as long we are not potential buyers why should we care if someone is buying nano with water-block or not , overall thats a good advice , cheers !! :)


chill down dude , dont twist my own words just to feel good about something , thats my point of view and who are you to judge me over it ? i've never said AMD is amazing or any words from above , stop flamming cause your not helping at all , stop busting my bulls over my own posts , you dont like them get over and take a chill pill , thats all , bye bye for now !! :)
At this point I will chime in, I am really chilled, certainly at the moment, I have just read your posts, I am not concerned about the accuracy of the information you apply or your opinions when I say your posts are offensive, confrontational and downright unpleasant and just to add quality you manage to throw some insults in there too, so just to be absolutely chilled, and clear, change your style or you won't be posting here for much longer, thank you.
Posted on Reply
#18
GhostRyder
the54thvoid said:
Lovely but at Nano price adding a loop makes it an irrelevance. For less money you can buy the Fury X (already under water) or put a Fury X in a custom loop for same price but more performance.
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on when its only marginally larger but better big brother is the same price.
Nanos only purpose (over Fury X) is an exceptionally small case. Adding a block and hence custom loop removes its reason to exist.
But it gets even cuter :P

No but seriously, yea I can see what you mean. Though it will be even more niche to do something like that, there are people who are probably trying to make something with it. I would enjoy trying to make a single slot GPU with this card on liquid in a tiny case in the same loop as the CPU or something to that effect as it would be cool looking and still portable.

But its obviously easier and probably smarter to buy a Fury or Fury X and do the same thing since they are already quite small.
Posted on Reply
#19
Chloe Price
Well, here in Finland it seems that mITX is in fashion, and I have seen many custom loop mITX builds, which doesn't look bad at all.

Have to admit that the block looks pretty sweet.
Posted on Reply
#20
ne6togadno
the54thvoid said:
Umm, building a custom case for a custom loop is twisting my logic but i'll bite - that same case would fit a Fury X custom loop too with correct spacial design for PSU, riser space, drives etc.
i am not trying to twist your logic. i pointed out that it is possible to be engineered and yes it is possible to make case big enough to fit nano but too small for furyx (see pics - nano is 20-30mm shorter then fury). thx @marsey99 for nano pic.

but more i think about such "one of a kind" case less reasons i see for nano to exist outside of pure epen like "look guys what we can do and we did it first".
cause if man has to make a special case in order to utilize the only advantage that nano has over furyx then the only people that can be interested from nano are modders and their customers.
all standard itx cases you can fit furyX and full loop (2 exceptions come to mind but they cant fit nano on air not to mention full loop) and being at the same price this makes nano unappealing even to itx users (lets say wb for nano and furyX cost the same and expenses for rest of the loop will be the same for both cards so the only difference will be in price/performance ratio for both cards and here is where nano utterly fails)

the54thvoid said:

My point still stands - water block on Nano makes it far less desirable than a Fury X.
i never said your logic doesnt stand. as you see above i completely agree with you

the54thvoid said:

EDIT: FTR - AMD could easily make a full fledged Fury X, in Nano dimensions but not for SFF. Nano is a contrived product for solely PR. Nano sized full Fury X with loop = really interesting. Cue the Fury X2.
yes and amd deadly need very successful PR product and they have it with nano but they destroyed all positive PR they've got or could've got from it with shortage of review samples nonsense and shitty statements from that roy guy.
negatives from reviews could've been fix with some hot glue in serial manufacturing and fan curves adjustment (titanX under load isnt quiet as well but no one complains much about this) instead all halo that nano has is buried under the dirt and everything that will be related to it will be shit storm caused by 2 dumb tweets.
gj amd. very gj. :shadedshu:

those guys act more like they are major nvida share holders rather then high lvl amd management.:wtf:
Posted on Reply
#21
Casecutter
the54thvoid said:
Lovely but at Nano price adding a loop makes it an irrelevance. For less money you can buy the Fury X (already under water) or put a Fury X in a custom loop for same price but more performance.
Seriously, got to be retarded to buy a Nano and slap a block on when its only marginally larger but better big brother is the same price.
Nanos only purpose (over Fury X) is an exceptionally small case. Adding a block and hence custom loop removes its reason to exist.
I hope you're asking these question toward Aquacomputer, because this has little-to-nothing with AMD.

It basically comes down to the fact that Aquacomputer could easily scavenged the work from Fiji(s), and with a slight adjustment in SolidWorks, and a quick CNC re-program... BAM! They've something that can be introduced and their brand is being splattered all over the web, smart for them. They'll sell a couple, there's always someone, who will do it just because they can. Aquacomputer is not going to distress if they sell 4 and scrap 6 two year from now, the advertising buzz pay dividends.

And you figured out why AMD didn't price Nano for less, such set-up would eat some FuryX sales. The Nano is a niche offering, because AMD could. It doesn't have to have wide appeal or work with regular sensibility, so neither does a water block some company makes for it.

For the few that just crave building an "itsy bitsy box with a wicked bite" while cooling everything through a red glowing hour glass on its bottom, this might be what they're after.

Edit: Ok I agree to this:
the54thvoid said:
IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM LOOP ON AN AMD CARD - BUY A FURY X, NOT A NANO BECAUSE A CUSTOM LOOP NANO WILL NOT FIT IN AN ITX CASE ANY BETTER THAN A STOCK OR CUSTOM LOOP FURY X.
He's got a point in that any (or any showing any point soon) ITX case where the PCB length is preeminent concern probably isn't going to make a custom loop possible without hanging it outside the enclosure, nullifying a smart/cool looking package. Building your own custom M-ITX enclosure and you can just as well roll with the slightly longer Fury's in most every sensibility.
Posted on Reply
#22
peche
Thermaltake fanboy
full cover block for such small block ! nice someday custom loops may arrive my rig!

Regards
Posted on Reply
#23
manofthem
WCG-TPU Team All-Star!
Can't we leave the Nano "relevance" discussion for another thread, any one of the many, and just admire the beautiful block!? ;)
Posted on Reply
#24
the54thvoid
manofthem said:
Can't we leave the Nano "relevance" discussion for another thread, any one of the many, and just admire the beautiful block!? ;)
No. :p
Posted on Reply
#25
Mussels
Moderprator
waiting for someone with an matx system with r9 nano quadfire



or some silly full sized system with 7 of them XD
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment