Tuesday, May 30th 2017
AMD today rolled out Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.5.2 Beta drivers. This includes drivers for 32-bit Windows 10 and Windows 7. While the drivers don't coincide with any AAA game launches; they pack a number of bug fixes. To begin with, they fix a system hang noticed on "Sea of Thieves" after the splash-screen. A "white screen" that was noticed in "The Crew" in daylight maps, is now fixed. Shader Cache failing to enable on some games, has now been fixed. Certain FreeSync displays putting out a blank screen when FreeSync is enabled in the middle of a game, is fixed. Texture issues with zombie models in "Arizona Sunshine" is fixed. "Warhammer: Vermintide 2" experiencing an application hang upon changing resolution, has also been fixed.AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.5.2 Beta
- Sea of Thieves may experience an application crash or hang after the initial splash screen.
- Brightness or white screen issues may be observed when playing The Crew on daytime maps.
- Shader Cache may sometimes fail to enable or may not correctly cache shaders for games.
- A limited number of Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience a blank screen when Radeon FreeSync is enabled in a game.
- Warhammer : Vermintide 2 may experience an application hang upon changing resolution.
- Some zombie textures may fail to render in horde mode for Arizona Sunshine .