Monday, January 21st 2019
AMD late Monday released WHQL-signed Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.1.1 drivers. These drivers are identical in features and changes to January 11 release of Adrenalin 19.1.1 as a Beta. Among the key changes over the previous 18.12.3 drivers include performance optimization for "Fortnite," bug fixes for Virtual Super Resolution (VSR), graphics card fan zero-fan mode not correctly engaging when toggled on/off in Radeon Settings, incorrect software update notifications in Radeon Settings Advisor, and multi-monitor systems experiencing a mouse pointer lag when one of the displays is enabled but powered off.AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.1.1 WHQL
The change-log follows.
The change-log follows.
- Up to 4% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Up to 3% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Virtual Super Resolution may not show up as available on some 1440p Ultra-Wide Displays.
- Some Radeon RX Series graphics products may experience system lag when Alt+Tab is used during gameplay.
- Radeon Settings Advisor may incorrectly suggest older versions of Radeon Software as an update.
- Radeon Settings software update notifications may appear more often than expected.
- Application profile settings for Radeon WattMan may not reset to default correctly when using the reset button.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash when clicking the restart button after a driver installation or while switching between some Radeon WattMan tabs when changing fan settings.
- Zero RPM control may fail to enable correctly when toggled on/off in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon ReLive gallery upload queue may sometimes fail to upload videos.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes incorrectly display the previously installed Radeon Software version after upgrade.
- Custom color profile options may fail to retain in game on clone or Eyefinity display setups.
- Performance metrics overlay feature may scale incorrectly when changing resolution in game.
- Screen tearing may be observed with Enhanced Sync enabled on Vulkan API games.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.