Friday, January 20th 2017
Super Flower, a global leader in PC gaming power supplies (and whose designs are used by a multitude of PSU manufacturers ranging anywhere from 80+ Bronze to 80+ Platinum rated power supplies), today announced its upcoming double forward 80+ Bronze product line, with available wattages ranging from 400W to 850W, with the 750W , 800 W and 850 W also being available in semi-modular options. Super Flower's own innovative layout design with optimized & refined topology includes various first grade and high-quality components, on products with power ratings of 400W / 450W / 500W / 550W / 600W / 650W / 700W / 750W / 800W and 850W.
- USA Fairchild 4800 Main PWM & PFC Controller IC
- Germany Infineon High Performance PWM and PFC MOSFET
- Japan Fujitsu Relay (First to introduce in Double Forward Layout)
- European STMicroelectronics Fast Recovery Diode
- Taiwan Mospec Low VF Schottky
- Patented Transformer (Semi-Winding, High-Power Transformer)
- Taiwan Teapo High Voltage 105℃ Capacitors
- (Exclusive Specification and Packaging Offer to Super Flower and OEM Customer)
- Uncluttered Layout Design with Optimized Airflow and Heat Dissipation Following Super Flower Tradition.