Tuesday, October 12th 2021
The Kubuntu Focus Team announces the availability of the third-generation M2 Linux mobile workstation with multiple performance enhancements. RTX 3080 and RTX 3070 models are in stock now. RTX 3060 models can be reserved now and ship in the first week of November. The thin-and-light M2 laptop is a superb choice for anyone looking for the best out-of-the-box Linux experience with the most powerful mobile hardware. Customers include ML scientists, developers, and creators. Improvements to the third generation include:
- Cooler and faster Intel 11th generation Core i7-11800H. Geekbench scores improve 19 and 29%.
- Double the iGPU performance with Intel Iris Xe 32EU Graphics.
- Increased RAM speed from 2933 to 3200 MHz, up to 64 GB dual-channel.
- BIOS switchable USB-C GPU output.
- Upgrade from Thunderbolt 3 to version 4.