Monday, October 19th 2020
In the anticipation of the AMD Ryzen 5000 series of CPUs launch based on Zen 3 architecture, AMD has just released the updated drivers for its chipsets. Covering a wide selection ranging from B350, A320, X370, X399, B450, X470, X570, B550, and TRX40 Chipset, the updated chipset drivers include some bug fixes and new features. Now there is an updated power plan for AMD Ryzen CPUs that coordinate with chipsets, which means that AMD engineers have developed a new plan for Windows 10 OS which provides the best performance and power usage. You can check out the fixes listed below and you can go to the download link to install the new drivers.AMD Ryzen Chipset Driver 220.127.116.118.
- Installer may fail to launch if executed from a folder name with non-Latin character.
- Installer may not downgrade to older version.
- Installer may fail to install on Windows 10 with Russian language pack installed.
- Installer may fail to uninstall from Apps and features with Singapore Chinese language pack installed.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after installation is completed.
- Windows Installer pop-up message may appear during install.
- Uninstallation log may not be generated in silent mode.